Friday, May 13, 2011

NEW BLOG DEDICATED TO EXPLORING THE WISDOM OF C.S. LEWIS

Every day, I have a quote from C.S. Lewis sent to me.  In recent weeks, I have been struck by how those quotes have been directly related to either the news of the day or something that I am confronting in my own life. Other than Biblical authors, an argument could be made that C.S. Lewis is the greatest Christian author of any age.  His writings have influenced Christendom like few, if any, have been able to accomplish.  His words contain timeless truth that is unparalleled outside of the Word of God.

The goal of this blog is simply to provide a commentary on C.S. Lewis quotes and ideas.  If you are new to C.S. Lewis, you will find remarkable truths as you begin to explore his thoughts.  If C.S. Lewis is old hat to you, join me and let's start a conversation celebrating and evaluating his idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment